Commercial Project Manager (m/f/d)
Limited term: none
Number of hours/week: 38 hours/week
- A job with impact: In your position, you will manage selected major construction projects of OGE with high complexity and an investment volume of up to one billion euros. Together with the technical project manager, you will assume overall responsibility for all relevant project dimensions such as resources, budget, deadlines, quality, HSE, etc. You will also be responsible for the management of selected major construction projects with a high level of complexity and an investment volume of up to one billion euros. Furthermore, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with legal requirements and corporate principles for these large-scale construction projects
- Contribution to the transformation of energy systems: In OGE's large-scale projects, you will contribute significantly to the realization of hydrogen pipelines/plants and thus support OGE significantly on its H2 transformation path.
- Binder: You contribute significantly to the budget compliance of the major construction projects and design relevant processes accordingly üover all project phases from the initial emergence to the final billing. In doing so, you will contribute your commercial and regulatory knowledge, work together with OGE-internal specialist departments and achieve the economically optimal overall solution within the framework of the budget specifications
- Take responsibility: You üll take technical and managerial responsibility in the large;construction projects, especially in the commercially audited project responsibilities such as project cost support, claim and contract management, commercial reporting and commercial project risk reporting.
- Spokesperson: As Commercial Project Manager (m/f/d), you will use your experience in representing OGE interests and project objectives in large-scale construction projects againstüber internal and external project stakeholders, clients, possibly consortium partners, customers, contractors and suppliers as well as the Öpublic.
- Foresighted: You report continuously üon the status quo of major construction projects to the project committee. For this purpose, you will initiate or perform cost controls on an ongoing basis. Furthermore, the maintenance of the cost forecasts including tracking and recalculations in your area of responsibility
- Best prerequisites: You have completed your studies in economics/business administration, industrial engineering or business law with very good results.
- Practical experience: You have very good business knowledge with a focus on controlling / accounting / investment appraisal and are experienced in the management of large-scale construction projects, award of EPC projects and the establishment of and compliance with a consistent project management.
- Flexibility & Mobility: You are characterized by your self-reliant and independent action and überzeugen by your willingness to travel and your willingness of construction site presence.
- Persönliche competence: Your strengths include a high degree of assertiveness and resilience as well as a confident handling of the relevant IT systems (MS Office products, esp. Excel) and SAP user skills.
- Round thing: Very good analytical, conceptual and communication skills as well as pronounced teamwork skills and good English language skills round off your profile.
OGE is worthwhile
- Future with perspective: Be part of it from the beginning and create with us trend-setting key projects for climate-neutral energy supply of the future - if not now, when?!
- Space for (self-)realization: Become part of something big - with tailored development programs, women's network, structured induction, incl. Newcomers Cooking & buddy support
- Your work is valuable: We provide you with an individual and attractive remuneration package incl. bonus, Christmas bonus, company pension plan and long-term account accumulation
- Work-life balance: In addition to flexible working time models (e.g. sabbatical), flexitime, 30 vacation days, 38h/week & home office, OGE supports you in caring for your children or relatives in need of care as well as in providing advice on medical and/or psychological measures
- Attractive Benefits: Look forward to fresh canteen and/or meal offers, subsidization of gym memberships and travel costs, e-bike and car leasing, 600 Euro annual budget for health measures, interest-free building loans, free parking spaces, summer and Christmas parties, corporate benefits and.v.m.
- Committed colleagues: With an üabove average high internal as well as external satisfaction score (see Kununu), our employees show how satisfied they are with OGE as an employer. We are particularly proud of this, because as an active shaper of the energy transition, we know what counts: every single team member!
Muchfold is valuefull
We are happy über applications from people who make our company even more diverse. Therefore, we are committed to the principle of treating all applicants fairly and without discrimination - regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, social and ethnic origin or other characteristics and attributes that make us unique as people
You have a lot of energy - we offer you future!
Shaping energy supply in Germany, today and in the energy mix of the future - this succeeds only with OGE. We have the infrastructure with which today natural gas and künftig also grüne gases are transported. With our pipeline network of around 12,000 km, we are one of Europe's leading long-distance pipeline operators.
From your first day with us, you will feel the corporate culture we have at OGE and how we live it in our day-to-day work. Open, together, determined. We live value-based cooperation, direct, open exchange and give each other constructive feedback to achieve our common goals.
Additional job locations
|as of now|
|Full time / Limited term: none|