"We design the grid of tomorrow." Future-proof grids are crucial for the success of the energy transition. As ED Netze GmbH, we are investing in an intelligent and strong grid infrastructure in the Südbaden region. Would you also like to play an active role in shaping the energy transition?
Then apply now as
Master craftsman / technician (m/f/d) in power grid planning.
- Continue development of network planning
- Supporting the development of automated planning
- Co-design of planning and operationalprinciples of the power gridinfrastructure
- Preparation of communityspecific grid expansionplans and measures
- Printing and approval of concrete connectionrequests of feed-in and purchaserequests
What you bring:
- Technician or mastertraining with several years of professionalexperience (electricalengineering)
- Ideally experience in power gridplanning
- Self-reliant and structured workingmanner
- Enjoy working in a dynamic subjectarea
Additional job locations
|78166 Donaueschingen and 79618 Rheinfelden (Baden)|
|as of now|