Project Engineer Electrical Engineering / Communications Engineering (m/f/d)
Limited term: none
Number of hours/week: 38 hours/week
- A job with impact: In your role as an electrical engineer (m/f/d) you develop and evaluate network control & safety concepts (including telecommunications, DECT systems and in-house cable networks) für gas technical systems and implement them.
- Take responsibility: You are für the planning, coordination and execution of new construction, conversion and reinvest projects of facilities of the communication / and telecontrol incl. the associated infrastructure (eg UPS, etc.) in gas plants responsible.
- Varied: Furthermore, you ensure the planning, coordination and processing of long-distance cable connections in CU and fiber optic technology.
- Project Management: You use your experience in project management with the focus on schedule and cost tracking, quality assurance, as well as resources planning.
- Safety first: You take into account occupational safety concerns in your project planning.
- Spokesperson: You represent OGE's project goals and interests to external project stakeholders/suppliers and guide engineering contractors and suppliers.
- Best prerequisites: You have successfully completed your technical/college studies in the field of electrical engineering or communications engineering. Ideally, you also have a completed vocational training in the field of electrical engineering or as a communications engineer (m/f/d)
- Practical experience: Während your previous professional activity, you have acquired experience in the planning and execution of projects for communications & telecontrol technology in the field of gas engineering plants or in explosion-proof areas.
- Specialized knowledge: You have ügen über good knowledge in the field of fiber optics and CU long-distance cables. In addition, you convince by your good knowledge of the relevant rules and legal regulations in the gas technical field as well as by good knowledge of project management techniques.
- Convincing personality: A high willingness to perform, a confident manner, a good grasp of things as well as a responsible, independent and team-oriented basic attitude distinguish you.
- Nice to have: Ideally, you have already gathered initial experience in the field of green gases with a focus on H2 transport .
- Round thing: Negotiation-safe German and good English skills and the willingness to travel activities in Germany and neighboring countries (max. 50%, project dependent) round off your profile.
OGE is worthwhile
- Future with perspective: Be part of it from the beginning and create with us trend-setting key projects for climate-neutral energy supply of the future - if not now, when?!
- Space for (self-)realization: Become part of something big - with tailored development programs, women's network, structured induction, incl. Newcomers Cooking & buddy support
- Your work is valuable: We provide you with an individual and attractive remuneration package incl. bonus, Christmas bonus, company pension plan and long-term account accumulation
- Work-life balance: In addition to flexible working time models (e.g. sabbatical), flexitime, 30 vacation days, 38h/week & home office, OGE supports you in caring for your children or relatives in need of care as well as in providing advice on medical and/or psychological measures
- Attractive Benefits: Look forward to fresh canteen and/or meal offers, subsidization of gym memberships and travel costs, e-bike and car leasing, 600 Euro annual budget for health measures, interest-free building loans, free parking spaces, summer and Christmas parties, corporate benefits and.v.m.
- Committed colleagues: With an üabove average high internal as well as external satisfaction score (see Kununu), our employees show how satisfied they are with OGE as an employer. We are particularly proud of this, because as an active shaper of the energy transition, we know what counts: every single team member!
Muchfold is valuefull
We are happy über applications from people who make our company even more diverse. Therefore, we are committed to the principle of treating all applicants fairly and without discrimination - regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, social and ethnic origin or other characteristics and attributes that make us unique as people
You have a lot of energy - we offer you future!
Shaping energy supply in Germany, today and in the energy mix of the future - this succeeds only with OGE. We have the infrastructure with which today natural gas and künftig also grüne gases are transported. With our pipeline network of around 12,000 km, we are one of Europe's leading long-distance pipeline operators.
From your first day with us, you will feel the corporate culture we have at OGE and how we live it in our day-to-day work. Open, together, determined. We live value-based cooperation, direct, open exchange and give each other constructive feedback to achieve our common goals.
Additional job locations
|as of now|
|Full time / Limited term: none|