Team Leader (m/f/d) Verbund Control Center
- Lead and develop the team of the control center
- Coordinate switching operations in the HV/MV network
- Responsibility for network operationsmanagement in the MV network as well as for statistics, evaluations and reports (stormreports, evaluations, etc.)
- Working and organizationalplanning of 24/7 shift operations
- Collaboration in specialized working groups / Übernahme of projectleads
- Participation in on-call duty
What you bring:
- Completed engineeringstudies in the field of electrical engineering, ideally with a specialization in power and high-voltageengineering or comparable
- For you, leadership means supporting colleagues in generating successes and celebrating them together - direct contact with your team and the teams on the floor is important to you
- A valuable feedback culture and a trustful cooperation are a matter of course for you
- Your high level of commitment and sense of responsibility make you the ideal partner
"We design the grid of tomorrow." Future-proof grids are crucial for the success of the energy transition. As ED Netze GmbH, we are investing in an intelligent and strong grid infrastructure in the Südbaden region. Would you like to play an active role in shaping the energy transition? Then apply now as team leader (m/w/d) interconnected control center.
Be actively involved in shaping the energy transition with your team and exciting tasks!
Additional job locations
|as of now|