Skip to content
Team Leader Technology District Heating Network (m/f)
Look forward to exciting tasks:
- Responsible for the technical and personnel management of one of the teams «Maintenance of the district heating network»
- Take the lead in a top team for the operational maintenance of the grid and grid systems in the district heating network
- Manage the measurement, control and regulation technology for monitoring the grid
- Active further development of digitalization, automation, temperature reduction and heat transformation.Maintain a high level of safety responsibility.
That makes us even better:
- You have a lot of desire to make a contribution to climate neutrality for the city of Basel
- Professional experience in the fields of HVACS, pipeline construction, plant engineering, etc. - we will be happy to teach you the specialist knowledge of district heating.
- You are a passionate leader or would like to grow into the role of team leader (with our support)
- You focus on people and customers - you approach them proactively and openly
You benefit from this:
- A spirit of optimism and a breath of fresh air throughout the IWB
- «Culture of helping» - people support each other and pass on their knowledge.
- We have big plans for the future, that makes your job safe
- Hello human being! We're refreshingly uncomplicated and you'll meet likeable people here - get to know them here.
Apply here in just a few steps!